Premier Protein Powder
Premier protein powder is a great way to add extra protein to your diet. It can also help increase lean muscle mass, which is important if you want to get stronger and more fit. But there are so many different brands out there that it can be difficult to find the right one for your needs—and even more challenging when it comes time to find one on the go! So I decided to take matters into my own hands and research 12 reasons why everyone should grab a can of Premier Protein Powder instead of any other brand:
Table of Contents
Premier Protein Powder Nutrition Facts
Premier Protein is a brand of protein powder that is made from a blend of milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, and whey protein isolate. Here is the nutritional information for a single serving (30.4 g) of Premier Protein Powder:
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 24 g
Please note that the nutritional information may vary depending on the flavor of the protein powder. It is always a good idea to check the label on the product for the most accurate and up-to-date nutritional information.
Premier Protein Powder Flavors
- Premier Protein Vanilla Powder is a protein supplement made by the Premier Protein brand. It is a blend of milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, and whey protein isolate. The powder is flavored with natural and artificial flavors to give it a vanilla taste.
- Premier Protein Chocolate Powder is a protein supplement made by the Premier Protein brand. It is a blend of milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, and whey protein isolate. The powder is flavored with cocoa and artificial flavors to give it a chocolate taste.
- Premier Protein Cafe Latte Protein Powder with Energy is a protein supplement made by the Premier Protein brand. It is a blend of milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, and whey protein isolate, and is flavored with natural and artificial flavors to give it a cafe latte taste.
It’s a quick, easy way to get protein when you need it most
Premier Protein is a fast-acting protein. This means that you can take it any time of day, in any form that works for you—whether it’s as a snack or smoothie or before or after a workout. Premier Protein is also rich in BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) which help promote muscle growth and recovery. It contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives so you know exactly what’s going into your body.
It can help increase lean muscle
Protein is the building block of muscle, and you need it to build muscle. That’s why you’ll see a ton of bodybuilders eating their way through protein shakes before and after workouts. Protein helps you recover from workouts by repairing your muscles, which means they can get stronger over time! It also helps curb your appetite so that you don’t overeat or snack between meals (which would otherwise cause weight gain).
Protein also helps keep blood sugar levels stable throughout the day—a key component in keeping hunger at bay as well as preventing Type 2 diabetes and heart disease. This is especially helpful if you’re trying to bulk up or cut down on weight loss efforts: When people eat more protein than they burn off each day, their bodies become less efficient at processing carbs from fruits and vegetables too quickly into glucose—which leads them toward foods that provide quick energy release but aren’t necessarily healthy for long-term health purposes either!
It contains less sugar than other popular brands
Sugar is not the enemy. It’s a source of energy, and if you’re trying to lose weight or gain muscle mass, you should be getting it from somewhere. The problem with most protein powders is that they contain more sugar than other popular brands do. If you’re looking for something that doesn’t contribute too many extra calories or fat to your diet, Premier Protein Powder might be your best choice because it contains just 14 grams (g) per serving—the same amount as Kona Coffee Roasters’ K-Cups!
But how much sugar does Premier Protein Powder have? Well…it depends on which kind of Premier Protein powder you go with: Vanilla Bean or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Both varieties contain 17 gms per serving; however, vanilla bean contains slightly more than chocolate chip cookie dough since there are three cookies per scoop instead of two.
It’s super-easy to carry with you
It’s super easy to carry with you.
You don’t have to worry about carrying around a heavy bag or taking up space in your car, because this powder is lightweight and compact. You can easily store it in a small bag or purse, so no matter where you go—from the gym to work—you won’t have any trouble bringing along some protein powder for an extra boost of energy!
It comes in three delicious flavors
Premier Protein Powder is available in five delicious flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and cafe latte. Each flavor comes in an individual serving of 50 grams (1.75 ounces).
Premier offers a variety of great-tasting protein powders that can be enjoyed by everyone from beginners to athletes seeking a high-quality source of protein for their diets.
It’s the ideal addition to a busy morning routine
Protein powder is the ideal addition to a busy morning routine. It can be used in many different ways:
- In the morning, mix 1 scoop with 8 ounces of water, milk or juice. Then drink immediately before you leave for work.
- In the afternoon, mix 1-2 scoops with 8 ounces of water and drink halfway through your workout (this will help prevent muscle breakdown). Or if you work out later on in the day like I do then simply add another scoop to whatever else you’re drinking during or after your workout!
- At night before bedtime—or whenever else it suits your schedule—mix up some protein powder with fruit or yogurt as part of a healthy snack that will keep hunger pangs at bay until morning comes around again!
Premier Protein Shakes
You can make a smoothie just about anywhere. Whether you’re on the go or at home, there are many ways to make sure your protein powder is within arm’s reach.
- In your car: Fill up an empty bottle with water and shake it up until you have a milkshake. It will taste pretty good!
- In your hotel room: Get out the blender jar and fill it halfway with ice cream (or whatever else). Add some fruit if desired, then add in as much protein powder as needed to get it down to drinkable consistency—you can always add extra water if need be later on in case there aren’t enough ingredients left over after mixing everything together. This works especially well because all those little containers of food that hotels provide us with aren’t exactly what we’d call healthy meals anyway; they tend not only to contain too much sodium but also way more calories than necessary given our current diet goals.”
You can enjoy it no matter what diet you’re on
Premier Protein Powder is a great way to enjoy more protein without adding additional calories. It can be used in your favorite recipes and not only does it taste great, but it also offers a variety of added nutrients that can help you reach your fitness goals. Whether you’re on a ketogenic diet or just want to add more protein to your diet, Premier Protein Powder will help get the job done.
It helps keep you full longer and keeps your energy up all day long
Protein powder is a convenient way to get the protein you need. It helps keep you full longer and keeps your energy up all day long, so if you’re looking for a quick way to add more protein to your diet, this should be it! Protein powder can also help build muscle in the long run.
Protein powder is an essential part of every fitness regimen.
Protein powder is a great way to get protein and nutrients. It’s also an easy way to boost your workout, but there are other benefits as well:
- Protein powder can help you build muscle. When you consume more protein in your diet, it forms muscles that are stronger, leaner, and bigger. Studies have shown that consuming more than 1 cup of milk per day (roughly 30 grams) can increase lean body mass by 5% over 12 weeks!
- Protein powder can help you lose weight. If you’re looking for something that will help shed pounds off your frame without worrying about calorie counting or restrictive diets—you’ve come to the right place! As an added bonus: Many brands offer pre-workout supplements loaded with BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids), which boost energy levels while reducing fatigue during workouts so they’ll last longer without feeling like they’re working against themselves by taking too much time away from their training sessions.”
Protein powder is an essential part of any fitness regimen. It’s a great way to get protein when you need it most, and it can help increase lean muscle mass. Using this product will also help keep your energy up all day long. This product comes in five delicious flavors that are perfect for anyone who wants to add some extra protein into their diet or make a smoothie just about anywhere!